Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shameless Self-Promoting





Welcome everyone! Here is the information about my new business AdvertiseThis! My company creates direct mail material for anyone looking to market or advertise a business, an event, to announce something, create invitations, business cards, flyers, brochures, or even just a few postcards to send to friends. Everything is customized for you giving it the personalization that makes it true. Please email me is interested in anything. I am located in Tinley Park . My email is advertisethis@sbcglobal.net, I also have a myspace page www.myspace.com/advertisethis2009 and a facebook page under Advertise This!(a link is found on my myspace page)






Above images include the logo for my compnay and price lists. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments: